Online tutoring is a rapidly growing field with many people searching e-learning service to help them grow in their career, business or to gain expertise in a particular field. Online tutoring services help students supplement face-to-face on-campus learning and provide them with personalized help during face-to-face sessions via video chat.
Whether you want to achieve your dreams or enrich your child’s education, here are the five best online tutoring websites to suit your needs, learning style, goals, schedule, and budget. friend.
The best sites to find online tutors
We have selected the following list of online tutoring sites based on the variety of subjects offered, the qualifications of the teachers, and the flexibility and user-friendliness of the technology.
Some websites may have a combination of all or most of these qualities while others stand out for specific benefits such as immediate 24/7 support, homework help, etc. Instant home, affordability and more.
first. The Chegg Study
Chegg Study offers a variety of subjects, from exam preparation and essay writing, to technology, music, AP, ESL and foreign language classes, tutored by experts from universities and colleges.
- Tutors are available 24/7 on the Chegg platform. You can take a picture of your question and get an answer in as little as 30 minutes depending on the topic and question.
- You can search through thousands of homework problems in your library and watch video tutorials with step-by-step instructions and solutions to hard math problems.
- A subscription to Chegg Study, priced at $14.95 a month, gives you access to textbook solutions for 9,000 books, practice sets, video tutorials, and expert tutors. it.
- For more Math help, you can subscribe to Chegg Math Solver to get detailed solutions and solutions to difficult problems, as well as access to a graphing calculator.
Students will need to create an account on Tutor.com to connect with a tutor and then start a session for help. Tutoring sessions take place not only in online classes on your web browser, but also on the Tutor.com mobile app.
It should be noted that Tutor.com is now part of The Princeton Review and is definitely the most expensive option mentioned in this post. Prices are mentioned below.
- You can use Tutor.com to get help in more than 40 subjects including English, Math, Social Studies, Science, Business, AP Support, and Foreign Languages.
- You can ask your tutor questions and ask for explanations of difficult concepts. Add tutors to your Favorites list to work with them again. You can also view previous sessions and review transcripts.
- Students from US military families can use Tutor.com for free. For other users, Tutor.com offers packages ranging from $40 for an hour of tutoring to around $115 for three hours. One-time packages are available from $350 for 10 hours of tutoring to $1450 for 50 hours of tutoring over six months. You can see Full price here.
- Tutor.com services are unavailable during major holidays such as New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and Independence Day.
Skooli.com helps kids in grades K-12 and college students by pairing them with a professional tutor in an online digital classroom. Furthermore, you can review your tutoring sessions at any time to remind yourself of what you’ve learned.
- Skooli.com offers a personalized, student-focused learning platform for a variety of subjects including business, humanities, science, languages, and math.
- Virtual whiteboards and interactive interfaces make it easier for students to solve tough math problems with their tutors.
- Skooli tutors are qualified teachers and professionals who hold a bachelor’s degree or higher, a professional certificate, or a teaching license.
- Students can chat with tutors during live sessions to see if they’re a good fit.
- Skooli’s pay-as-you-go learning model is ideal for any budget because you only pay for the time you use it. It is a bit higher on the expensive side as you can see from the price list below.
If you’re concerned about the high cost of online tutoring, Learn to Be is an option worth considering. This nonprofit organization aims to bridge the gap for many students who want to achieve their online learning goals but can’t find the free or low-cost services they need. You only pay if you can and want to pay.
- Learn-to-Become tutors work one-on-one with students in a digital classroom, teaching various subjects such as math, reading, English, or science to K-12 students.
- Unlike other online tutoring sites on this list that offer on-demand tutoring, Learn to Be requires students to fill out a form with sections for parents, teachers, and students first. when you start studying.
- Once approved, students are matched with their tutor via email and a personalized study plan is created.
Technically, the service is free, but the cost is based on family income. For any income that may not qualify for the free option, the service fee is negotiable based on what you say you’re willing to pay (and family income) on the application.
If you want learn foreign language, Preply.com is the best online tutoring service for you. Whether you want to learn Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic or Urdu, you can study on Preply.com with native-speaking tutors from approximately 185 countries worldwide. bridge.
- You can develop your vocabulary, try to become fluent in one or more languages and complete foreign language homework.
- Preply.com tutors set their own schedules and prices, and you can search for them by language, nationality, availability, and cost. You can browse through profiles of tutors to read reviews from other students and parents to find the best fit. Prices typically range from $10 to $40 USD an hour.
- After you schedule a session that works for you and your tutor, you’ll meet with them to discuss your learning goals before you start studying. If you are not satisfied with your first lesson, you can get a new tutor for free or get a refund.
Advance academically and professionally
We may be in an age of social distancing but with online tutoring, the learning never stops. You can call an on-demand tutor and study as if you were in the same room together.
Do you have a favorite online tutoring site? Let us know about it in a comment.